Feel free to check out the updates to our website.
- The Take Action page was updated to reflect the NJEA’s concern over underfunding schools.
- Our 2016 versions of the BEA Constitution and By-Laws are on the site, and the most relevant workshops and events from the BEA, NJEA and CCCEA calendars have been added to the events calendar.
- Also, our Association Representatives page has been updated to include our latest list, Our new contract for the BEA from 2015-2018 is on the site.
- There is a new page under BEA documents with a link to the BEA Grievance form to allow their concerns to be brought to our grievance chairs.
- The FAQ page has been updated as well.
If there is any content not currently on the site which you would like added, feel free to contact me with suggestions.